|Price||US $2.1-2.5 / piece|
|Min. Order||500 piece|
|Terms of Payment||L/C, Western Union|
|Cable||UL 2464 20-24AWG|
|OEM / ODM||yes|
|Connector||USB A male to DC jack|
|Appliance||GPS /Car/ DVR|
Product Type: DC-DC Converter 5v to 12V
DC Connectors: DC jack 5.5*2.1mm to USB A male
Cable: 2464 20-24AWG/2C
USB Connector : Micro USB, Mini USB
Input: 5v 2A
Length: 5ft ( 1.5m )
1.This USB step up cable is convert power from 5v to 12v. Supply power from power bank to 12v devices. The part of PCB board is molded by PVC which is hard to damage. PLEASE NOTE: this convert cable only suit for the DC plug 5.5 x 2.1mm. NOT other size. Please check your device about it before purchase.
2.Safety Design: BUILD-IN IDENTIFICATION RESISTOR; Reverse polarity protection, over current protection, over temperature protection, short circuit protection. A smart design for protecting your device from damage.
3.Multiple Application: Use in 5v power source, such as power bank, solar panel, battery pack etc. Charge for your 12v devices with dc 2.1 x 5.5 mm connector, such as: camera, router, stepper motor, desk lamp, speakers, blue tooth headset, mini fan, LED colorful light and other 12v devices.
Frequently Questions & Answers
Q:Why this step up cable can't provice enough 12v to my device?
1. Please make sure your device needs 12v to work instead of higher or lower.
2. Please make sure the power bank is enough 2A with full power and have 5v output.
3. Please don't ignore the max curren is 1A. It means your device should be under 1A.
4. Please test this cable with different device, in fact, it can always give you a big surprise.
1. Please make sure your power supply is 5v and device needs 12v.
2. Please check your device if over-power, if the temperature is more than 65 Celsius.
3. This step up cable Convert Rate: 90%-95%, it is normal that there is a slight lost of power during convertion.
4. Please note not all of the laptops, cameras or other devices can be compatible with this cable.
5. Please note this DC step up cable MAX output is: 12v 0.7-0.8A. So if you need the max output of the voltage, the power bank output should have 5v 2a at least. So please check your device about this, maybe just because the power bank don't have the enough output that our cable can't work for your devices.